Self-help and suppoprt groups are geared to help build self-esteem, improve coping skills, and to offer an opportunity to speak with others who have had similar experiences. All information discussed is considered confidential.
Hmong Women's Group
Facilitated by the Hmong Services Coordinator
- Next Meeting: Contact the Family Center for next meeting date/time
- Location: Call The Family Center at 715-421-1559 for location information.
- Purpose: Topics that will be covered include: safety planning, strengths, stress management, and information about domestic abuse and sexual assault.
Women's Support Group
Facilitated by Victim Services Coordinator and Sexual Assault Victim Services Coordinator
- Call The Family Center at 715-421-1559 for time, date and location information.
- Purpose: A support group for vicitms of domestic violence and sexual assault that focuses on understanding the impacts of trauma on survivors of abuse. The topics of empowerment, choice, connection, and hope will be discussed.